I AM HEERBHY CHALLANGE THE "IVERY TOWQER PUNDHIT", "VANILA MILKSHAKE SKWAAERE", "TO LEMURRZ DOING IT" AND "OLIVE UTA AND ONLY 1 WYFE!"
REASPONGD ON MHY BLOGGYSHIPS AS WHY YOUR SCAARED OF THE FREDOM OF SPEEACHE NOW INFACT!!! WY DO YOUR OF REFUSE TE COMMNTS OF THE PETER JACKWOOD, MYUSELF, JENIFERR GHILF, SAXBY SHAMBLIS, JONN BIGGS AND OTHERS??????
SIRES. IF YOUR OF CORAGE OF YOUR"E BELEAFS, YOU WIL OF POST!
WELCOME FRIENDS!
THE TROOTH!
BELOVED FREIND,
ReplyDeleteI AM WISHEING TO ADD MY EJAKULATIONSE TO THIS DICSUSSION!!! I HAVE MADE COMMENTARES ON IVORY TOWEWR PUNDIT BFLOG BUT DID KARL LOUIS POST THEM? NNOO0O90O0OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
MUCH PONDERING HAV8E I BEEN GEIVING TO THIHS AND I AM CONCLUDES HE IS IRANIAN AGENT. FOR LOOK AT HIS POSTS ON IRAN APOLOGISTSMS FOR GOVERNMENT AND CRITICIZINGS OF CRAVEN INTENTIONS OF PROTESTERS IN FACT!!!!!
HERE IS DR KARLS' POSTINGSHIPS:
"they are not protesting over these views - only that their guy did not win."
there were allegations of electoral irregularities, but no clear evidence of massive voter fraud which would account for 11,000,000 or so votes."
"At any event, the point is now surely moot as the election results have been confirmed by Iranian authorities"
THANMKINGS YOYU TEHRAN NEWS PROPAGANDIESM AGENCYH COURTESY OF PROFESSOR KARL!!!
YOU7RS IN PRAYERES,
WELSHMAN KULISHLASHLA
DEARE SPURRTING FREND WELCHMAN!!
ReplyDeleteI AM OF DISAGREEING WITH THIS!!! PROF KLAR IS NOT IRANNIANE SPYING NOW INFACT!!!
BUT IAM BELEAVE IN TROO FREEDOM OF SPEACH NOW, SO YOUR CAN SAY THIS.
THAKN YOU FOR YOO'RE COMMENT.
WELCOME FRIEND,
DR. JAIMEL ESSEX-DESSINGES
The reason I don't allow your comments on my blog is because you write in all capitals, your grammar and spelling are atrocious, and because you disagree with me and I find it hard to refute you, probably because of the poor grammar or the block capitals, both of which confuse me. Also, freedom of speech is for nattering chimps, not men.
ReplyDeleteVM2
DEAR VM2,
ReplyDeleteOF THANKING YOU FOR THE FOURTHRIGHTNESSHIPS OF YOR COMMENTS NOW OK!
BUT THE'RE SMALL AND HAIRLESS. AMEN.
WELCOME FRIEND!
THE TROOTH!