Sunday, July 19, 2009

HEARE IS THE QUOTE FROM NEW FRIEND JE3NNIFER GILF. SHET OF TRACK ME DOWN AS A ISSUE WIT H THE CENSORHSIPS ON ANOTHER BLOGG, THE "IVEORY TOWER PUNDDIT" OR WWW.LEWISKLAR.BLOGSPOT.COM.

PROF KLAR IS VERY SMART BUT OF CENSORING HIS BLOGG. WHAT ARE WE THINK OF BLOCK THIS POSTINGSHIPS!

Sir, I am curious as to why you refer to Mr. Ahmadinejad as "crazy". That many of his actions and stated beliefs are truly evil is without question. That he is a vile anti-Semite who intimates genocidal threats is a matter of public record. But seriously, "crazy"? Can you please clarify this? As someone with a brother living with mental illness, I ask the question in all sincerity. Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. I AM HEARBY NOW OF CHALLENGE ALL WHO HAVE BEEN EXCLUDE ON THE "IIVORY TOWERE PANDIT" TO OF POSTINGS THEIRE DISGRUTNLEMENTS HEARE OK!!! OR OTHER BLOGGS TO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. "THE TROOTH",

    as a constant reader of Prof Klar, I really wonder what you're on about. While his readership and participation has obviously declined sharply, that is certainly due to the summer. it is his blog, and I haven't noticed any "censorship". But you are correct, he's as smart as they come.

    Sincerely,

    Carl Kirkpatrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEARE SPURTING CARL,

    YES PROF KLAR OF NOT PUBISH SOME REAMARKS BY MY SELF, AND SOM FREINDS AS WELL NOW INFACT! YOU WILL SEE, AND IF YOUR'E A FREND OF PROF KLAR, BE OF ASKING HIS GOOD END YOUR SELV SIRE!

    WE ARE IN AGREE-SHIPS HIS BLOOG IS GOODD AND IT IS THE EDITORY RESTIRCTIONS I AM NOT LIKEING NOW.

    YOUR FRIEND,

    THE TROOTH!

    ReplyDelete